Welcome to Sara Jobs.com Pvt. Ltd., the No.1 Job portal, providing
value added paid services to the job seekers and to employers with
some free services. It is owned and managed by Sara Jobs.com Pvt.
Ltd. We cater almost all the requirements for employer & jobseeker,
In order to use the services provided by sarajobs.com, you must
register as a member of sarajobs.com and agree to be bound by these
your membership. This Agreement is subject to modifications without
any prior notice.
The following expressions shall have the following meanings in the
Agreement defined below:
- Agreement: is defined as the completed registration form and its
requisite attachment(s) and the terms and conditions herein and is
deemed to be have executed at New Delhi.
- Company: is defined as Sara Jobs.com Pvt. Ltd., a private
limited company and having its office at 208, Balrama House,
Karampura, New Delhi 110 015, which owns sarajobs.com.
- Date of Activation: is defined as the date specified by the
sarajobs.com in its notice to the User either through email
indicating the approval to the User's registration and permission to
access the Service.
- Expiry Date: is defined as the expiry date of the notice of
termination of the services.
- Member: is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for
any of the Services and the signatory, whose details are contained
in the application form, and includes his successors and permitted
- Sara jobs: is defined as the Internet web site of the Company at
- Services: is defined as the services to be provided by the
Company to the User at sarajobs.com including the provision of
facilities for the following:
- A Member who wishes to post a resume to seek employment
- A Member who wishes to secure recruitment sarajobs.com
- A Member who wishes to advertise at sarajobs.com
- Member who wishes to receive advertisements, newsletters and
promotional messages on http://www.sarajobs.com and through emails
- Subscription Fees: is defined as the payment that has to be made
to sarajobs.com to access the services.
- Registration Data: is defined as all the information and
particulars of the Member requested on initial application and
subscription, including but without limiting to the Member's name,
mailing address, email address, account and telephone number.
The words can be used either in the singular or plural sense and
those implying one gender shall also include the other.
- The subscription rates for the Services shall be at the price
indicated in the Rate List / package or the Company may prescribe
such other rates from time to time.
- Liability for the Subscription Fees shall occur from the Date of
Commencement of Service
- The Member, who is liable to pay Subscription Fees, shall pay it
on demand even if the Member disputes the same for any reason. In
the event that the Company deciding the dispute to be in the
Member's favour, the Company shall refund to the Member any excess
amount paid by the Member free of interest.
- In the event of late payment by the Member of any sums due under
this Agreement, the membership and the services would stand
- The Service shall commence on the Date of Activation after we
have received the necessary payment.
Proprietary Rights in Content on sarajobs.com
- The Member is solely responsible for the accuracy of the
Registration Data given to the Company in the application for
membership in order to use the Service.
- The Member is responsible for the set-up or configuration of all
the necessary equipment required accessing the Service.
- The Member will comply with all notices or instructions given by
the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible for all information
retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The Member is solely responsible for the maintenance of
confidentiality of the login information.
- This would include the Member's password and Member Username and
all activities and transmission performed by the Member at
- The Member will immediately notify the Company of any
unauthorized use of the Member's account or any other breach of
security known to the Member.
- The Member will pay promptly the Subscription Fees as required
by the Company from time to time.
- The Member will take all such measures as may be necessary
(including without limitation changing his password from time to
time) to protect the secrecy.
- Sarajobs.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the
site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted
material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of
sarajobs.com .You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit,
distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary
information, except for that information which is in the public
domain or for which you have been given permission.
In the event of a violation of any of the above mentioned covenants by the Member, and same comes to the Company's knowledge, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the Member. The Company shall issue a warning to the Member to discontinue any activity, which leads to the said violations, and in the event the Member continues with such activity, the Company has the sole authority to terminate or suspend the membership at sarajobs.com and/or any other related facility. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the Member to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the goodwill of the Company, due to such violation by the Member.
- The Member will not allow any person other than the authorized
person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
- The Member shall use the Service only for the purpose for which
it is subscribed.
- The Member will comply with all applicable laws and shall not
contravene any applicable law of India relating to the Services,
including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The Member shall not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose
including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Member shall not to use the Service to send or receive any
message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political
grounds or of an offensive, vulgar, obscene, malicious or menacing
- The Member shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages
or make postings on sarajobs.com to any other Member or third party
who access sarajobs.com without reasonable cause or for causing any
peril, harassment, annoyance, irritation or anxiety to any person.
- The Member is prohibited to introduce post or transmit any
information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other
harmful component into the Internet or sarajobs.com network system.
- The Member will not breach on any intellectual property rights
of any person or retain information in any computer system or
otherwise with such intention.
Maintenance of Service
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any
copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information
without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such
proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe
that your work has been copied and posted on the sarajobs.com
service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please
provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an
electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on
behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the
copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of
where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our
Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written
statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed
use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above
information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the
copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's
behalf. Copyright sarajobs.com. Agent for Notice of claims of
copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the address
located under the Contact Us section on the site.
Modification to Service
- The Company may at any time deactivate or suspend the Member's
access to sarajobs.com and / or the Services (as the case may be)
without any prior notice in order to carry out system maintenance,
upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without
prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement, the Company
shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that
the Member may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges payable by
the Member to the Company shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as
a result of such deactivation or suspension.
Suspension of Service
- The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the
Service with or without notice to the Member. Save for paid service,
a pro-rated refund shall be affected for the remaining unused
- The Company shall not be liable to the Member or any third party
should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the
Termination of Service
- Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of the
Company, the Company may suspend the Service provided by the Company
in the event that any dues payable by the Member are not paid.
- Upon suspension, the Service shall be deemed to be terminated
from the date stipulated by the Company and the Member shall be
liable for all charges and fees incurred until that date.
- Upon subsequent payment by the Member of the requisite payment
as per the Company's demands, the Company may at its sole discretion
and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.
- Sarajobs.com reserves the right to block the job posted by the
Member in case, any of the following is found:
- Objectionable Contents includes:
-- Offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
- Multiple Profiles includes:
-- A job opening would cater to a single requirement only. The
Member is being allowed to post a single requirement in multiple
categories, however only a single profile is allowed for each job
- Contact Information includes:
-- Any email address, phone numbers, postal address and any other
means of contact material is prohibited in job details.
- The Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect,
without prior notice to the Member and without further prejudice to
all other rights:
- If in the opinion of the Company, the Member has breached any of
the terms or conditions of this agreement.
- If, in the opinion of the Company or any regulatory authority,
it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service
to the Member for any reason.
- If the Member is declared bankrupt or the Member enters into any
compromise or arrangement with its creditors.
- The following could be deemed as the reason for the termination
of the services:
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- It is patently offensive to the online community, any such
content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of
any kind against any group or individual.
- Involves unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", the
transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters"
- Promotes any information that is misleading, is false or that
promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening,
obscene, defamatory or libelous
- Promotes unauthorized or an illegal copy of another person's
copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or
links to them, providing information to circumvent
manufacture-installed copy-protect devices
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden
pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible
- Displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material
of any kind
- Provides any kind of instructional information about illegal
activities such as violating someone's privacy, making or buying
illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses, or
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for
commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- Sarajobs.com also reserves all rights to suspend or terminate
the services if found the services is not being used as per the
mentioned instructions or the case may be.
Use of Data
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss of information
howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption,
suspension, or termination of the Service or otherwise, or for the
contents, accuracy or quality of information available, received or
transmitted through the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible, and the Company shall
not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for ensuring that in using
the Service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the use
of systems, service or equipment shall be at all times complied
- The Company makes no representations and warranties of any kind,
whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to
the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained
through the Services of sarajobs.com
- The Company's liability under this Agreement shall not in any
event exceed the total amount of fees and charges paid by the Member
to the Company for the period immediately preceding two (2) months
prior to the incident that has resulted in the relevant claim.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages
sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of
any information concerning the Member's account and particulars nor
for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any
information so disclosed.
- The Company does not warrant that sarajobs.com or any of the web
sites linked to sarajobs.com be free of any operational errors or
that it will be free of any virus, worm, or other harmful component.
- The Member acknowledges that it is not the Company's policy to
exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or
contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be
inserted or made available or transmitted to a third party in or
through sarajobs.com. The Company may refuse, suspend, terminate,
delete or amend any artwork, materials, information or content of
any data or information or posting so as, in the sole opinion of the
Company, to comply with the legal or moral obligations as placed on
the Company and to avoid infringing a third party's rights or any
other rules, standards or codes of practices that may be applicable
to the posting or sarajobs.com or the internet
The Member hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes the Company to:
- Use any data and information supplied by the Member in
connection with this Agreement for the Company's own purpose, to the
company supplying such data and information to any other associated
companies or selected third parties.
- Use any data furnished by the Member in order to float offers or
send mails regarding specific services and such mails may not been
proclaimed or deemed to be unsolicited communiqué.
- Allow all data and information supplied by the Member in using
the Service to remain at sarajobs.com for the use of the Company in
accordance with service agreement with the Member, notwithstanding
the termination or suspension of the Service to the Member herein.
Unless the Member informs the Company to delete all such data and
information following the termination or suspension of the Service
to the Member, such data and information remain in the Company's
property, records and databases.
- You agree to indemnify and hold sarajobs.com. Its subsidiaries,
affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees,
harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including
reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or
arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this
any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- Both parties hereby agree not to divulge neither communicate to
any person (other than those whose province it is to know the same)
nor use nor exploit for any purpose whatsoever (other than that
contemplated in this Agreement) any confidential information, which
may or may have come to his knowledge by reason of or in connection
with this Agreement. Both parties hereby agree also agree that they
shall use all reasonable efforts to prevent their employees,
officers, agents and consultants from so acting, except where the
prior written consent of the other party is obtained or where
required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal
process issued by any court or the rules of any relevant regulatory
- The Company maintains a policy of strict confidentiality of all
data and information submitted by the Member and the Company shall
not release such data and information to any persons without the
prior consent of the Member.
- The Member is entitled to access to his own data and information
stored in the database at sarajobs.com (subject to prior
confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and
information at any time.
- Members need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal
identification oriented information (name, e-mail address) in chat
and bulletin board areas, such information may be collected by a
third party resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties.
Such interaction is beyond the control and liability of sarajobs.com
- The copyright, know how or any other related intellectual
property to the Service or sarajobs.com shall be the sole and
exclusive property of the Company. In the event the Member has
contributed any content to sarajobs.com in any manner whatsoever,
the intellectual property of the same shall stand automatically
assigned to the Company and the Member shall have no right or claim
over the same. In the event the Member during the term of his
agreement or any time thereafter uses such intellectual property in
any other website or related activity, the same can be construed to
be an infringement of the intellectual property belonging to the
Company and the Company shall have the right to legal recourse in
- The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions
contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time upon notice
(in such form as may be determined by the Company) to the Member.
- The Terms and Conditions of this agreement will be updated from
time to time and posted at sarajobs.com. The Member should visit the
site periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. For the
avoidance of doubt, the Member's continued use of the Service
constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms
- You are solely responsible for your interactions at sarajobs.com
and sarajobs.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to
monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Limitation of Liability
- In case of any dispute, you agree by using the site that
sarajobs.com would consider and intend to be subject only to the
applicable laws in force for the time being at New Delhi and to the
jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi alone.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Sarajobs.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any
sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent
discontinuation of its services. Notwithstanding anything to the
contrary contained herein, sarajobs.com, liability to you for any
cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at
all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to
sarajobs.com for the Service during the term of membership.
- This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental
use, sarajobs.com is governed by the laws of India and the Member
and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
courts at Delhi, India.
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further
affirmed by becoming a Member of the sarajobs.com service, contains
the entire agreement between you and regarding the use of the Site
and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held
invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full
force and effect.